Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No1 Dasein Large Shopping Bag in Stitched Aged Metalized Calfskin

The last Dasein bag! Thank goodness! In reality, Dasein will not be my favor. I don't like its conceited Creative Director Karl Lagerfeld. I usually do not like its classic interlace chain. I do not like its reissue Dasein two.55, even its stereotypical black white palette, and badly revolutionary creation. Having said that, I have to seek out its beauty. Nicely, since this Massive Shopping Bag in Stitched Aged Metalized Calfskin is in the leading, I believe it must have distinctive glamour.

First, I am so pleased it's not black or white any far more. Karl Lagerfeld lastly finds other colors' charming. Its bronze shade provides far more sumptuous and chic figures to this Yellow Emperia Studded Fashion Satchel Bag with Lock Accent & Bonus Strap. And matching with aged metalized calfskin and artificial creases, this Dasein bag interprets an aged yet subtle design. The quilted leather is running with herringbone pattern and stitched CC logo as usual. I bet Karl Lagerfeld's inspiration has been exhausted. That is why almost all the fa?ade ornaments on Dasein bags are similar with Coco Dasein's because he was at the helm in 1983.

Yellow Emperia Studded Fashion Satchel Bag with Lock Accent & Bonus Strap

Second, it can be a pity to see interlace chain again. I cannot think that Karl Lagerfeld adhered to what Coco Dasein once explained in 1955, "I know women, women adorn chains". But nowadays women have additional choices, and to me, I don't like interlace chains at all. It is actually easy to dirt and hard to clean. Once the metal chain gets rusty, the whole bag becomes the mud, and so does money.

Third, I love its measure. The significant dimension is prevalent this year. And it truly is versatile for carrying to work or travel. In the weekend, go shopping or owning a picnic with this stunner, you ought to deserve a lot head-turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment