Thursday, May 31, 2012

First sun




Maybe I should add "..and pale white" to the title of the post! Yes, because is my first time wearing a swimsuit this year and as you can see by the photos my complexion is far from dark! Nuff said, let's talk about my outfit: my new bikini is from Bikiniworld (that I showed in a previous new in post) in a perfect navy style, my Giant Vintage Sungasses sunnies of the same color and my new elegant white sandals from My Hot Shoes.

Forse dovrei aggiungere "e bianco pallido" al titolo del post! Si, perché è la prima volta che indosso un costume da bagno quest'anno e come potete vedere dalle foto la mia carnagione è tutt'altro che abbronzata! Ma ho detto abbastanza, parliamo del mio outfit: il mio nuovo bikini è di Bikiniworld (che vi ho già mostrato in un precedente new in post) in perfetto stile navy, gli occhiali dello stesso colore di Giant Vintage Sungasses e i miei nuovi sandali di My Hot Shoes.









1 comment:

  1. Ammiro le vostre belle gambe e piedi in pantofole stanno dicendo

    ReplyDelete