Thursday, May 31, 2012

NEW IN: BLACK STUDDED BAG


IMG_6790
IMG_6782
IMG_6783
IMG_6784
 bag VJ-STYLE
Good morning lovelies!
Look what has arrived yesterday morning! My black/studded beauty! I don't know why, but i have a thing for black bags. I am wearing them constantly! The sad thing is that I have so many other bags in different colors but I always end up getting out of the house with the black one. 
I was wearing boyfriend jeans and a black basic shirt from Zara.
And now, what will I be doing today. After I am done with this post, I am off to college to write an exam(someone help me!), after that I will be going to H&M autumn showroom and I am so excited for that!! This beautiful day will end with Chanel experience. Just like last year, I will be visiting Chanel beauty store. But the difference is that the last year the theme was make up, this time it is all about perfumes! Not to forget the Mango fashion show after! So I am hoping to have a whole bunch of photos!
love, Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment