Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Graffiti, Dungaree

Women love metal bracelet, as the shadow of a person, will never be separated! Beautiful women and stunning accessories are the favorite of the world.  Find the latest women's high street fashion hair accessories online with Oasap, shop for women's high street fashion hair accessories, headbands at Oasap high street fashion store.


dungaree dress, bag, tights: H&M - blouse: T2 vintage - coat, scarf: Pimkie - shoes: Sacha


I had some trouble putting together this look. I didn't know what tights and shoes to pair the blouse and dungaree dress with. This looks ok, but it's not perfect. It needs a pop or a bit of punch of some sort to balance out the yellow, no? Maybe I'm just being silly.


I love graffiti. I personally think we should cover ALL of the city with graffiti. Not that I've ever done any myself, but I even like the crappy amateurist ones. Adds some flava to the grey, and you know I'm all about color. Anyway, matches nicely with my school outfit. Or maybe I match the city walls?

No comments:

Post a Comment