Thursday, May 3, 2012

Frosted in Spring

Women love lobster clasp jewellery, as the shadow of a person, will never be separated! Beautiful women and stunning accessories are the favorite of the world.  Check Shirt from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Check Shirt at street fashion store and enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


Ah Blue. There were blue skies out, blue-purple flowers in the background, I'm wearing two shades of blue and have blue eyeliner on. Oh, and I made blue lipstick. That was fun. And I'm on my roof! It's the first time I've ever been up there in my 17 years of living and I think I picked the most stupid time to climb up there. My parents were temporarily out of time and my sister was at her soccer game, AKA, it was just me. I have a neighbor though. Maybe if he heard a giant crash followed by intense screams of pain, he might have popped by.
Nevertheless, it was a beautiful day out and I had fun. Besides the fact that I went to check on the status of my RUE 21 application and I don't really think they want to hire me because I know a worker and it has to do with "Conflict of Interest" or something. I'd love to work there though:/ Do you think I'd be a good employee at RUE 21? Tell in the comments:P
And I'll get a few more pictures of them up soon, but let's talk about my shoes for a second or three. I made them myself. Not the actual shoe, no, but I decorated them and I had an idea! What if I design a lot of them and sell them. They wouldn't be like mine since they are for my Readers Theatre Group, but what do you think? Yes? No? Si? No?










Shorts: Rue 21
Everything else was gifted or handed down...
from my little sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment